Atlanta Carpet Restoration can also clean and refresh your Cloth, Leather and Microfiber furniture, Antiques and more…
With this service you are provided with the following:
- Pre-inspection to determine type of material, condition, colorfastness, stains and soiling.
- Prepare the surrounding area to protect the floors and other furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum to remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites and more.
- Pre-Treat stains and heavily soiled areas
- Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil
- Complete a steam rinse and extraction to remove soils and stains leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling and almost dry to the touch. ( dry time averages 4-6 hours)
- We use a “dry-clean” process on dry clean only upholstered furniture.
Atlanta Carpet Restoration recommends using a fabric protector to help prevent stains and prolong the life of the fabric.
Types of Upholstered Furniture Cleaning we offer:
We clean sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, Dining Room Chairs, Stuffed Chairs and we even clean car and van interiors. Specific Fabrics we clean are:
- Polished Cotton
- Haitian Cotton
- Synthetic Fabrics
- All Cleanable Fabrics
We also clean and condition leather upholstery